Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello fellow warriors! Welcome to my blog! My name is Streamkit!  I am in the clan Fireclan! I will post new stuff everyday on this blog so be sure to check back on here daily! I have videos, pictures, and stories about all of the Warrior cats! Oh, and I forgot to mention that my favorite characters in the Warriors books are Yellowfang, Jayfeather, and Bluestar. (I know that Bluestar and Yellowfang are dead. I'm not mouse- brained!) Please make sure to check out my warrior cats short stories! They are cool and fun to read! See ya later, Clanmates!

         
The cat above is Streamkit. She has grey and white fur. She is in the clan Fireclan and is a tiny kit.




.

1 comment:

  1. Please Comment!! I like to know what people think about this blog. Feel free to tell what you want changed with this blog and if I left out anything! See ya Later, Clanmates!


    ~Moonleaf

    ReplyDelete