Thursday, June 7, 2012

Warrior cat quotes!




"You cannot live with a paw in each world"

~Bluestar







"Silverstream: You idiot!!! What are you doing on my territory!!
Graystripe: ......Drowning??
Silverstream: Can't you do that in your own territory?
Graystripe: Ah, but who would rescue me there?"

~Graystripe and Silverstream









"Fire will save the Clan."
~Spottedleaf



"Jayfeather narrowed his eyes, "I'm not as blind as you think."
~Jayfeather




"I got my warrior name too!"
"Crookedjaw?"
"How did you guess?" A purr rumbled in his throat.
"Because your tail's still straight."
~Crookedstar and Bluestar
(Crookedjaw and Bluefur)


"Keep your eyes open Fireheart. Keep your ears pricked. Keep looking behind you. Because one day I'll find you and you'll be crowfood."
~Tigerstar


"You put up quite a fight for a tame kitty."
~Yellowfang

"Once a kittypet, Always a kittypet."
~Longtail

"Thunderclan warriors don't kill unless they have to."
~Bluestar

"Now Darkstripe," Graypaw hissed to Firepaw under his breath,"is neither young, nor pretty."
~Graystripe


"My name is Squirrelpaw but I never thought I'd wish I was one!"
~Squirrelflight


"I am Midnight."
(Cats stare, dumbfounded)
~Midnight the badger





Hope you loved the Quotes from The one and only Warriors!!!


~Streamkit

No comments:

Post a Comment